I Perform Ruqyah Strictly According To Quran And Sunnah. My Spiritual Powers Are Pure Islamic. But My Services/Roohanimadad Is For All Mankind.
My Duty Is To Help All Humans Who Need Peace And Spiritual Support/Roohanimadad.
“Service to Mankind is service to God”
- Ruhani ilm/Noori ilm/Spiritual knowledge about The Spiritual System in Islam/Sufism Ruh The spirit or Ruh of every person is a created reflection of the Divine Attributes and it originates in Alam-e Amar (Realm of Command). Its food is the Light of Allah or the Divine Refulgence, which it acquires from the Realm of Command through the holy Prophet Muhammad (may Allah’s choicest favours and peace be upon him), whose status in the spiritual world is like that of the sun in the solar system. The Quran refers to him as the ‘bright lamp’. Indeed, he is the divinely selected channel of all Barakah. All Exalted Messengers themselves receive this Barakah from him. Lataif The human Ruh also possesses vital organs like the physical body; through which it acquires its knowledge, food and energy. These are called Lataif (singular Latifah: subtlety). Scholars of various Sufi Orders have […]
- Ruhaniyat/Spirituality Increasing One month Islamic Sufi meditation course For more information please click here
- I will speak about this question that I get asked so many times in email people that want to do spiritual healing they want the entity to do spiritual work for them they do not want to learn knowledge about healing they think it is easier just having an entity and ordering it to do spiritual work I wish it was that simple but unfortunately it is not. I’m going to ask the question to people Why do you think people spend 20 or 30 years or more trying to get Muwakil or Jinn but fail? they do one amliyat after another for years but they get nothing. Why? Not because they did the Amliyat wrong, it is because they were not qualified enough to have a jinn or a Muwakil, of course, they get credit from Allah for doing the Quranic reading Alhumdullila My teacher knows many […]
- AslamAlaykum this article is for my Student But everyone can read it Inshallah. This article is from my teacher What has many years experience In this field alhamdulillah Many people wonder why if one is doing a Quranic Amal for Haziri why could their life be in danger, people say If I am using the Quran how can anything Hurt me. When we do Amaliyat there is a lot of energy coming from out the direction and the area we are doing the reading. Now jinns/Entities are also a type of energy attracted to energy so when they see much energy coming out of an area they go to see what it is For example, if you are walking down the street and you see many many humans running towards a home will you not also see what is going on? Now good humans and bad humans will run to see what […]
- Ruhani ilm/Noori ilm of the recitation of the chapters of the Holy Qur’anThe Verse “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” If we were to give an exhaustive account of the benefits of the recitation of “Bismillah…” we would need more than a single volume to do justice to it. Apart from being part of every chapter in the Holy Qur’an (except the chapter of repentance [Surah at-tawba]), it is also the most oft repeated verse in the Holy Qur’an. It is narrated in Tafsir al-Burhaan that the Holy Prophet (S) has said that when a person recites “Bismillah…” then five thousand ruby palaces are built for him in Jannah Each palace has a thousand chambers made of pearls and in each chamber has seventy thousand thrones of emerald and each throne has seventy thousand carpets made from special fabrics and upon each carpet is seated a Hur-ul-Ein. A person asked for the condition […]