I Perform Ruqyah Strictly According To Quran And Sunnah. My Spiritual Powers Are Pure Islamic. But My Services/Roohanimadad Is For All Mankind.
My Duty Is To Help All Humans Who Need Peace And Spiritual Support/Roohanimadad.
“Service to Mankind is service to God”
- The stomach is the house of illness. (Arabic proverb) Prophet (s) said: ما ملأ ابن آدم وعاءً شراً من بطنه The son of Adam does not fill any container worse than his stomach. (Tirmidhi) So people say, “I have a stomach ache.” What did you eat? Prophet (s) often told Sahaabah (r) to make sure they reserve one-third of their digestive system for water, one-third for air and one-third for food. He said, “We are a group of people who don’t eat unless we are hungry and we don’t eat to our fill, we leave one-third of the intestine empty.” He said, “The stomach is the house of illness,” because Allah gave him eyes to see what is in the stomach, in which Allah has put all kind of sicknesses and health problems start in your stomach. Just as you have a nervous system, they say there is another in […]
- The Prophet ﷺ said there is no distinction; anyone who says, “laa ilaaha illa-Llah,” (which also implies, “Muhammadun Rasoolullah,”) if he says it one time with sincerity, all doors of Paradise are opened to that person if he didn’t do any kabeera (major sin). So what do we need better than his good tidings? Yes, we do sin, we sin, but according to this hadith, say, “laa ilaaha illa-Llah” and Allah will change (the sins to goodnesses)! This is hadith of the Prophet ﷺ who is as-Saadiq al-Masdooq, “the Most Trustworthy Person,” (and this is his promise to us)! Say, “laa ilaaha illa-Llah;” that is enough, that is in front of our shaykh, and from him that is conveyed to the Prophet ﷺ! laa ilaaha illa-Llah Muhammadun Rasoolullah! According to Sufi teachings and the teachings of the Naqshbandi Order, you have to look at everyone as being better than you. […]
- From Allah’s Generosity, al-Karam al-Ilahiyya, it is said that any verse of Holy Qur’an you read, all what Allah has put in that verse of manifestations and secrets in every letter of that verse, He will dress you with it, regardless if you are understanding or not, that is something else. We are saying, from Allah’s Generosity, Al-Karam al-Ilaahiyya, when the servant reads a verse of Holy Qur’an, that verse is naatiqee, every verse is alive, every word of Holy Qur’an is alive, there is rooh in it. Since there is rooh in it, that manifestation of life that Allah has put in Holy Qur’an–because Holy Qur’an is Kalaamullah, which cannot be dead, it is always alive–so what Allah put in every word, every letter, every verse, every surah, there are secrets coming from Bahr al-Qudrah, the Ocean of Power from which universes appear, because universes appear from the Ocean […]
- Don’t say,”This is a believer,” or, “This is not a believer.” It might be on his last breath that one becomes believer. It might be you cursed someone who at the end of his life takes shahadah! So adab is not to observe what others are doing, it is to observe yourself. Don’t observe others. Many people took shahadah and they died. What do you say about them? They are Muslims and they will be in Paradise, because Islam waives all your sins when you take shahadah.
- MAN is considered from two points of view:  his material being  and his spiritual being. In the appearance of material being everyone is more or less equal. Therefore, in this respect, one may apply to humanity general laws. In his spiritual being, hidden behind his appearance, each person is different. Therefore special private laws apply to him. Man in accordance with general laws, by following certain steps can return to his origin. To take these steps, he follows the evident ordinances of our religion as a guide; following them, he advances. Rising from level to level he may reach the stage of the spiritual path passing into the realm of wisdom. That is a very high state. The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم praises this state, saying, “There is a state in which all and everything is gathered — and it is the divine wisdom.” – Ghaus-e-Azam Shaykh […]
- An Address to the Reader by Ghaus-e-Azam Shaykh Ábdul-Qādir al-Jīlānī رضي الله عنه : “DEAR FRIEND, Your heart is a polished mirror. You must wipe it clean of the veil of dust which has gathered upon it, because it is destined to reflect the light of divine secrets. When the light from Allāh (Who) is the light of the heavens and the earth. . . begins to shine upon the regions of your heart, the lamp of the heart will be lit. The lamp of the heart is in a glass, the glass is as it were a brightly shining star. . . Then within that heart, the lightening-shaft will emanate from the thunder clouds of meaning neither of the East nor the West, lit from a blessed olive tree. . . and throw light upon the tree of discovery, so pure, so transparent that it sheds light though fore […]
- Sufis about (Love-Hub) from the Book of Love. Shaykh Umar bin Uthman Makki in his book Kitab-ul-Muhabbat (Book of Love), “God created the hearts seven thousand years before creating the bodies, and kept them in a state of nearness. He created the souls seven thousand years before creating the hearts, and kept them in the station of intimacy-(uns). He created the secrets-(sirr) seven thousand years before creating the souls, and kept them in the station of unity-(wasl).Then He revealed the lustre of His Beauty to the secrets-(sirr) three hundred and sixty times everyday and looked towards it graciously for three hundred and sixty times everyday. and He caused the spirit to hear the true word of love and manifested three hundred and sixty times everyday favours of intimacy to the soul. But when they surveyed the entire universe and saw nothing more precious than themselves, vanity and arrogance overtook them. […]
- I will speak about Birhatiyah – The Oath of Solomon I will speak about this on a Islamic and Sufi point of view Regarding the Birhatiyah – The Oath of Solomon Firstly I would like to make This clear there is no proof that King Solomon Used Birhatiyah – The Oath of Solomon It is according to the Jews Prophet Suliman was a great magicians who used spells (Austugfirllah) us Muslim clearly say that He was a Prophet of Allah, and he received his power from Allah, a ring was given to him that allowed him to control the jinns, winds, understand animals, so why would Prophet Suliman (as) need a oath or anything like this to read when their power was strictly from Allah, they did no magic or even deal with magic, it was Shaitan who wrote books and hid them under Prophet Suliman (as) throne and said to the people look this man […]