I Perform Ruqyah Strictly According To Quran And Sunnah. My Spiritual Powers Are Pure Islamic. But My Services/Roohanimadad Is For All Mankind.
My Duty Is To Help All Humans Who Need Peace And Spiritual Support/Roohanimadad.
“Service to Mankind is service to God”
- There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- How to Read Auras – What is the Meaning of Each Color?
- These conventions share many common practices, principles, and aims - and yet there are deep differences in strategies, beliefs, and worldviews. This Video is my attempt of setting everything together, and presenting a summary of practice and the common aims of different religious paths.
- Renewed interest in spiritual healing methods will only help to further the state of modern medicine as we benefit from the experiences and knowledge of our predecessors in this noble field of healing. Unfortunately, this topic has too often been ignored and dismissed by many contemporary physicians although these remedies have been practiced successfully for thousands of years.
- Drawing from Qur’anic verses, virtually all Sufis distinguish Lataif-as-Sitta (“the six subtleties”): Nafs, Qalb, Sirr, Ruh, Khafi, and Akhfa. These lataif (singular: latifa) designate various psychospiritual “organs” or, sometimes, faculties of sensory and suprasensory perception. They are thought to be parts of the self in a similar manner to the way glands and organs are part of the body. Similar concepts in other belief systems include Chinese traditional or vedic chakras.