I Perform Ruqyah Strictly According To Quran And Sunnah. My Spiritual Powers Are Pure Islamic. But My Services/Roohanimadad Is For All Mankind.
My Duty Is To Help All Humans Who Need Peace And Spiritual Support/Roohanimadad.
“Service to Mankind is service to God”
- There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Necklaces of Gems Some Excerpts from Necklaces of Gems: by Shaikh Muhammad ibn Yahya at-Tadifi al-Hanbalion the Marvelous Exploits of the Crown of the Saints, the Treasure-trove of the Pure, the Sultan of the Saints, the Sublime Pivot, Shaikh Muhyi’d-din ‘Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani (may Allah be well pleased with him). Prologue As for the friends of Allah, surely no fear shall be upon them, nor shall they grieve. (10:62) [a-la inna awliya’a ‘llahi la khawfun ‘alai-him, wa la hum yahzanun.] In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. The following are the words of Muhammad ibn Yahya at-Tadifi, the poor servant [of the Lord], who acknowledges his sin and his shortcoming, and hopes for a hidden pardon from His tender grace. May Allah forgive his sins, and replace his sins with blessings. Praise be to Allah, who has opened for His saintly friends [awliya’] the paths of right guidance, […]
- Advice to my students So we have to make sure we are not running after dunya, we must run towards the Prophet ﷺ. Then your heart will have the highest level of imaan and at that time you will reflect whatever is in it and outside it for people to look at. You become a mirror for khalaa’iq people, and at the same time a mirror for yourself. That is a state of sainthood, but you have to struggle for it. O Muslims! Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ ordered us to love each other and to be humble to each other. Pride and arrogance are from the characteristics of Iblees. I’m not here today to teach you your religion, astaghfirullah. I need someone to teach me also; I am a student. I don’t see myself as anything..I’m under the shoes of people; I’m at the footsteps, the threshold of imaams and shuyukh. […]
- The Benefits of Honey It is mentioned in many ahadith and sayings of the Sahaabah (r) that Allah (swt) sends revelation to the bee regarding where to go and find its nectar. Allah (swt) reveals to the bee which flower to go to in order to find its food. Scientists say a bee can fly up to 400 km to reach its food, and it also knows the way there and the return. We say, they know the way through Divine Revelation and they can smell where their queen bee is and they follow that light to reach there, because light emits from the hive. Honey is shifa’a, as imentioned in the Qur’an: يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاء لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ Yaa ayyuha ‘n-naasu qad ja’atkum maw`izhatun min rabbikum wa shifaa’un limaa fi ‘s-sudoori wa hudan wa rahmatun li ‘l-mu’mineen. O Mankind! There […]
- O Muslims! You do dhikr once a week, but do it everyday, every moment! If you do it once, Allah will give you unlimited rewards, depending on what you read. Al-Qushayri (r), one of the greatest scholars who is famous in North Africa, whose books many people study, said, “When the Angel of Death is ordered to take the life of one who remembers Allah, he will take permission from that person before he takes his life;” and he will wait until that person tells him “yes” or “no.” That is the meaning of the hadith of Prophet (s), “If Allah loves His servant and His Servant loves Him, He will take the veils away.” He took the veils from Imam Qushayri (r), and that is how he saw that reality and told people when Malak al-Mawt comes to take the soul of a dhaakir, he will ask him permission […]