I Perform Ruqyah Strictly According To Quran And Sunnah. My Spiritual Powers Are Pure Islamic. But My Services/Roohanimadad Is For All Mankind.
My Duty Is To Help All Humans Who Need Peace And Spiritual Support/Roohanimadad.
“Service to Mankind is service to God”
- below is a conversation that I had with an individual what did not have a teacher and he was practising the spiritual path people will understand after this why it is so dangerous person can have many spiritual problems and the most important thing in life they can lose their religion the evil Jinn and devils are very clever how they misguide people.it takes many years of experience and training to understand when The Entity is Miss guiding you when one starts getting communication with entities at the higher state of spirituality.entities pretending to be so pious pretending to be angels even prophet Muhammad astaghfirullah the Devil’s place many traps in your spiritual path. without a proper teacher protecting you and guiding you you are doomed.there are many other people who come to me this is just one example below. Alhamdulillah I was able to save this individual below just […]
- “Bismillah, ar-Rahman, ar-Rahim”. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. article for people that I get emails on a regular basis asking for proof for Tasawwuf Sufism especially Wahhabism And Salafism Tasawwuf Sufism of the Great Salaf Imam Al- Shafi (R) Imam Shafi`i (r) Al-hafiz al-Suyuti relates in Ta’yid al-haqiqa al-`aliyya that Imam al-Shafi`i said: I accompanied the Sufis and received from them but three words: their statement that time is a sword: if you do not cut it, it cuts you; their statement that if you do not keep your ego busy with truth it will keep you busy with falsehood; their statement that deprivation is immunity.(1) The muhaddith al-`Ajluni also relates in his book Kashf al khafa wa muzil al albas that Imam Shafi`i said: Three things in this world have been made lovely to me: avoiding affectation, treating people kindly, and […]
- Remote Spiritual Healing For any information please contact me By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org feel free to contact me anytime for advice And solutions for your problems I will try my best to help you inshallah If Allah Wills.
- Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem “In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful”: As-salaam Alaikum Rahmatullahi wa barakatuh “May the peace of Allah be upon you, and His mercy and blessings this article is for the students that ask me regularly also the public regarding this subject I will try to explain to my best ability inshallah also regarding the subject where did chakras/lataaifs ilm come from inshallah The first topic that I will speak about is the difference between Noorani Ilm And Tassawuf/Sufi ilm Noorani ilm is the use of Quran and no other names no calling on sheikhs, no asking any friend of God ( Awliya Allah) Muslim Saints for help, only doing things from Quran may Allah peace and blessings be upon the Awliya Allah Amen. Tassuawuf ilm is similar in a way but Noorani ilm is more detailed Also the ilm Tasawwuf has been changed by the Sufi of […]
- Today inshallah I will speak about a topic that I receive emails on Conjuring Qareen / Hamzaad And doing Amliyat to capture Qareen / Hamzaad. Hamzaad (Qareen ) is the demon permanently assigned to each person during his/her life whose job is to seduce human beings. Allah Almighty says: “His Companion will say: “Our Lord! I did not make him transgress, but he was (himself) far astray.” (Qaf: 27) i.e. the devil assigned to seduce him will say: “My lord! It was not me who seduced him at the beginning, but it was he himself who preferred blindness to guidance. So, I helped him achieve his goal through seduction.” 36. If anyone withdraws himself from the remembrance of ((Allah)) Most Gracious, We appoint for him an evil one, to be an intimate companion to him. Sura Az-Zukhruf (36) In a hadith, the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) tells us that […]
- dzikir: is continues recitation of some type of reading either Allah’s name or Ayat of the Quran, can be done for various reasons such as to please Allah or even spirituality Meditation: is just getting yourself in a calm state Wazifa: is reading specific Ayat of the Quran, or Allah’s name for a certain length of time for a Hajat (wish) Amliyat: is similar to wazifa but is done with more restrictions and is done for higher spiritual purposes above information is from my teacher when I was discussing the subject with them alhamdulillah they have many years of experience in the Spirituality/Ruhaniyat field you can also find different courses that I offer that Specialise in Meditation/Muraqabah dzikir and higher spiritual purposes and Spirituality/Ruhaniyat and Spiritual power + Spiritual abilities inshallah for more information please click here
- Is Using Ruhani/Noori/Spiritual Items allowed in Islam? Ruhani/Noori/Spiritual item is a specific thing in possession of other advantages aside from the physical one of it’s. For instance, Prophet Solomon’s ring. It merely functioned as a finger jewel, so that it may perform various miracles, but it was blessed by God with His power. When Ifrit stole it, the ring empowered him to perform miracles done by Prophet Solomon himself. Scholars and societies have various perspectives on items that are Ruhani/Noori/Spiritual. But the difference is clemency, not a rationale to argue or fight. Beliefs difference or view is a standard occurrence in all human life. In Islam, of which all Muslims accept sacred publication, there’s constantly view difference among the scholars. The same thing occurs in all other faiths. We clarify our perspective on Ruhani/Noori/Spiritual items use, which is supported lessons or by hadith from narratives that are prophetic. In our […]