Ruhani Ilm Courses. Every time your head touches the ground in prayer, premember, it is to remind you to put down that load of ego which bars you from entering the chamber of the Beloved.
- The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Faith wears out in the heart of any one of you just as clothes wear out, so ask Allah to renew the faith in your hearts” (Mustadrak al-Haakim). Our Iman is not always as sound and as strong as we want it to be, as it often fluctuates according to life circumstances and situations. Sometimes our hearts will be illuminating full of imaan and other times our hearts will be devoid of much iman. There are occassions such as a funeral or the month of Ramadan when our hearts get a regular fill of imaan and other occassions like worldly events or work etc where our heart is devoid of much needed iman. Regardless of the cause, it is crucial for all of us to keep a regular check on our Iman and if we feel it is faltering in any way then we should […]
- Ruhani ilm/Noori ilm/Spiritual knowledge about The Spiritual System in Islam/Sufism Ruh The spirit or Ruh of every person is a created reflection of the Divine Attributes and it originates in Alam-e Amar (Realm of Command). Its food is the Light of Allah or the Divine Refulgence, which it acquires from the Realm of Command through the holy Prophet Muhammad (may Allah’s choicest favours and peace be upon him), whose status in the spiritual world is like that of the sun in the solar system. The Quran refers to him as the ‘bright lamp’. Indeed, he is the divinely selected channel of all Barakah. All Exalted Messengers themselves receive this Barakah from him. Lataif The human Ruh also possesses vital organs like the physical body; through which it acquires its knowledge, food and energy. These are called Lataif (singular Latifah: subtlety). Scholars of various Sufi Orders have […]
- Ruhaniyat/Spirituality Increasing One month Islamic Sufi meditation course For more information please click here
- Ruhani ilm/Noori ilm of the recitation of the chapters of the Holy Qur’anThe Verse “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” If we were to give an exhaustive account of the benefits of the recitation of “Bismillah…” we would need more than a single volume to do justice to it. Apart from being part of every chapter in the Holy Qur’an (except the chapter of repentance [Surah at-tawba]), it is also the most oft repeated verse in the Holy Qur’an. It is narrated in Tafsir al-Burhaan that the Holy Prophet (S) has said that when a person recites “Bismillah…” then five thousand ruby palaces are built for him in Jannah Each palace has a thousand chambers made of pearls and in each chamber has seventy thousand thrones of emerald and each throne has seventy thousand carpets made from special fabrics and upon each carpet is seated a Hur-ul-Ein. A person asked for the condition […]
- Ruhani ilm/Noori ilm of reciting various verses of the Holy Qur’an Verses to be recited after prayers Some actions are to be performed after the completion of every compulsory prayer and these are called Ta’qibaat. Out of the numerous actions that have been recommended, there are a few verses of the Holy Qur’an that have also been prescribed and carry many rewards if recited after the daily prayers. The following is a list of the verses that should be recited and a note of the reward gained for the recitation of each one. 1. Ayah ash-Shahada (Surah Ali-’Imran: 18-19) In the commentary of Majma’ul Bayaan, it is narrated from the Holy Prophet that those who recite this ayah make a covenant with Allah (S.w.T.) and Allah always fulfils His covenants. If this ayah is recited after every prayer, then Jannah is guaranteed to the reciter. 2. Ayah al-Mulk (Surah Ali-’Imran: […]
- KASHF/Third Eye AND MUKAASHAFAAT (Spiritual Unveilings)