FREE Ritual/Amal/Wazifa For all brothers and sisters
for spiritual and general life problems Inshallah
- Remote Spiritual Healing For any information please contact me By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org feel free to contact me anytime for advice And solutions for your problems I will try my best to help you inshallah If Allah Wills.
- EXPELLING Djinn/jin/Demon/evil spirit FROM ONE’S BODY WITH THE Holy QURAN Assalam-o-Alikum, If a person has been possessed by a jinn and faces certain problems due to this, then in such a case he may head out straight for some Spiritual Healer/Exorcist/Amil. But sometimes it so happens that the jinn cunningly leaved the body of the victim ,when he consults an Spiritual Healer/Exorcist/Amil. So the Spiritual Healer/Exorcist/Amil denies the presence of any jinn in the victim’s body. Alhamdulillah I have a method that will be able to find out even if it leaves the body. Then the victim takes the second route and starts visiting doctors ,ending up wasting his time ,money and energy. So in such situations when jinns hide themselves and don’t come out in front of Spiritual Healer/Exorcist/Amil ,I am telling you the procedure of dealing with such jinns. This amal is meant only for the Muslims. If […]
- The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Faith wears out in the heart of any one of you just as clothes wear out, so ask Allah to renew the faith in your hearts” (Mustadrak al-Haakim). Our Iman is not always as sound and as strong as we want it to be, as it often fluctuates according to life circumstances and situations. Sometimes our hearts will be illuminating full of imaan and other times our hearts will be devoid of much iman. There are occassions such as a funeral or the month of Ramadan when our hearts get a regular fill of imaan and other occassions like worldly events or work etc where our heart is devoid of much needed iman. Regardless of the cause, it is crucial for all of us to keep a regular check on our Iman and if we feel it is faltering in any way then we should […]
- Ruhani ilm/Noori ilm of the recitation of the chapters of the Holy Qur’anThe Verse “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” If we were to give an exhaustive account of the benefits of the recitation of “Bismillah…” we would need more than a single volume to do justice to it. Apart from being part of every chapter in the Holy Qur’an (except the chapter of repentance [Surah at-tawba]), it is also the most oft repeated verse in the Holy Qur’an. It is narrated in Tafsir al-Burhaan that the Holy Prophet (S) has said that when a person recites “Bismillah…” then five thousand ruby palaces are built for him in Jannah Each palace has a thousand chambers made of pearls and in each chamber has seventy thousand thrones of emerald and each throne has seventy thousand carpets made from special fabrics and upon each carpet is seated a Hur-ul-Ein. A person asked for the condition […]
- Ruhani ilm/Noori ilm of reciting various verses of the Holy Qur’an Verses to be recited after prayers Some actions are to be performed after the completion of every compulsory prayer and these are called Ta’qibaat. Out of the numerous actions that have been recommended, there are a few verses of the Holy Qur’an that have also been prescribed and carry many rewards if recited after the daily prayers. The following is a list of the verses that should be recited and a note of the reward gained for the recitation of each one. 1. Ayah ash-Shahada (Surah Ali-’Imran: 18-19) In the commentary of Majma’ul Bayaan, it is narrated from the Holy Prophet that those who recite this ayah make a covenant with Allah (S.w.T.) and Allah always fulfils His covenants. If this ayah is recited after every prayer, then Jannah is guaranteed to the reciter. 2. Ayah al-Mulk (Surah Ali-’Imran: […]
- Assalamualaikum During my Studying ,I have come across this video very interesting in-depth discussion about BlackMagic ,Djinn/jinn,evil spirit,Demons Taweez/Amulets/Hijab Fake Peers/Spiritual Healers I recommend for all my students and And people That visit my blog Especially for those people that are suffering from The Spiritual problems In their life it will have a lot inshallah.
- * Dhikr for Memory and Pregnant women * (Ya Mubdi’u) and the Renewer (Ya Mu’eedu) Two Names from His Divine Names: the Orignator (al-Mubdi’u) and the Renewer (al-Mu’eed). The disciples of Shehu Uthman ibn Fuduye ‘, the Wali Shaykh Muhammad ibn Muhammad Tukur, may Allah be merciful to him said in his Qira’l-Ahibaa: “The one who has gnosis que He is the Originator, the Renewer, resorts in all things to Him, because all things are from Him and to Him They return.The first Divine Name (the Originator al-Mubdi’u) can be recited upon the stomach of a pregnant women During the pre-dawn hours 29 times if the fetus in her stomach is not established and is not moving down towards the cervix. The second Divine Name (the Renewer al-Mu’eed) is That It can be recited repeatedly in order to remember what was memorized When it is forgotten. (It shouldnt Especially be […]
- A gentle breeze reminder of the Secret name Ya Hayyu; “Recites Whoever Yaa Hayyu” 300,000 will never get sick “from As-Shahwarardi; (that is to say major sickness) Al-Hayy (The Divine Living) If people want to Obtain good health read this 3,000 every day times, it will bring the long and happiness in life and If very depressed or feeling of Difficult read Ya Hayyu 500 times each day at fajr, it opens tranquility in the soul. The sick person given Beheerder water written with Yaa Hayyu using either or Musk Saffron and Rose water in the container, Then washes it off to drink will find pain will heal, God willing.