The Most Powerful Talisman For Love and AttractionSeptember 8, 2020
The Things No Spiritual Practitioner Would Tell You About Khodam/MuwakilSeptember 19, 2020
The symptoms of black magic can be infinitely many, but I have outlined below a breakdown of the most common symptoms that can usually be traced to some form of black magic. On a side note, please bear in mind that the only effective treatment method to do away with these symptoms of black magic is ruqya treatment. A detailed account of how ruqya treatment is performed can be reviewed here or here.
Black Magic Symptoms that Ruqya Treatment Can Eliminate:
- Nightmares resulting in erotic dreams or being chased by scary things or animals like spiders, snakes, cats, blackbirds, lizards, rats, owls, monkeys, eagles, or other strange animals/birds.
- Shaky feeling in hands or other parts of the body
- Breathing problem and tightening of heart vessels or chest pain
- Abnormal heart prickling and other health conditions
- Abnormal mental states and stressful thoughts
- Strong and sudden migraine pain
- Presence of aggressive and violent behavior, leading to suicide attempts at times.
- A feeling of occult presences in surrounding
- Strong detestable feelings that make you hate people or cast insults
- An aversion to hearing or doing good things, including listening to the Quran or performing ruqyah
- Insomnia and sudden feelings of being awakened by someone
- Having inner voices that tell you’re evil and then believing those
- A strange feeling of avoiding people for no apparent reason
- Fear of talking to people
- Stomach ache and digestion problem lasting for many weeks in a row
- Feeling like crying for no reason and having unusual sight problems
- Sensing strange odors around
- Strong disliking for marriage (out of fear or other reasons)
- Angry feelings and subsequent actions that make you feel regretful later on
- Cluttered thoughts and strange sounds of ringing in the ear
- Strong eating disorder
- The appearance of blue or red spots on the skin
- Blurred vision and loss of hearing (for no apparent reason)
- Irregular period cycles, infertility, and false layer
- Sleep disorder resulting in a person waking up with recurring jerks and feeling almost paralyzed
- Dreaming where you’re in dirt or a filthy place; dreaming of falling from heights; meeting your duplicate (alter ego) or seeing yourself flying in dream; dreaming where you travel across strange and abandoned places, including deserts, mountains, and thick forests
- A strange feeling of weight and heaviness on the head, shoulders, back/ribs, or any other parts of the body
- Needle-pricks like feeling in your body or tightness in the chest, continuous burping or coughing or feeling of suffocation.
- Feeling restless most of the time and remaining at loggerhead with people;
- Having diseases that doctors are unable to diagnose
- A sudden change in the way you feel towards other people or yourself, including rapid mood swings in how you think about a particular person — or quick feelings of love and hate
- A sudden diversion from religious practices, daunting laziness (felt in particular during performing religious activities), and a sudden interest in bad habits like alcohol, smoking, sex, and gambling.